FIND LATEST EBOOKS REVEIW, ARTICLE AND MANY MORE WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT EDUCATION LOANS , CONSOLIDATION, CAREER, WEIGHT LOSS,VAULT CAREER GUIDE , BOOKS, MESOTHELIOMA, AUTO INSURANCE, WEIGHT LOSS, ACNE TREATMENT AND OTHERS! IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO FIND YOUR BOOK LEAVE COMMENT
Google
 

LATEST ARTICLES

EXPERTS RESUMES FOR TEACHERS


REVEIW FROM A CUSTOMER
I got this book along with several other resume books for teachers from the library. I thought this book was the best of all of them. It is filled with actual award-winning resumes by real teachers. The authors point out the special features and strengths of each resume. What I especially liked is that they focus on the visual style and formatting of a resume along with the content.

Using the examples and tips in this book, I re-formatted my resume to showcase my strengths and be easier to read. I had sent my old resume to someone in response to a teaching job he had, but I never heard from him. Still hoping to get in at this school district, I sent my new and improved resume to a different person, hoping she might have some openings instead. Well, she gave a copy of my new resume to the first person and he called me the same day for an interview!! I know it sounds like a cliche, but it really happened. My new resume got me in the door, and I got the job!! I highly recommend this book!

1 RESOURCE CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION:

Anonymous said...

Try here

LATEST REVEIWS